Chief Executive Officer
Over 24 years of experience in the construction industry in architecture, general contracting and construction management. Experiences encompass a complete range of construction services from preconstruction to bid buy-out to hands on management of complex projects that range from museums, high-rise office buildings, libraries, health care, K-12 educational and mixed-use facilities. Brings excellent real-time experience with the LEED process and sustainable construction methodologies.
Demonstrated ability in managing project budget and schedule, along with positive, solution and team-oriented, collaborative management style. With training in architecture and construction management, experience working on many different types of projects, and exceptional interpersonal skills, able to solve difficult issues without compromising the quality of work.
List of projects include:
- City of Emeryville and Emery Unified School Districts’ Emeryville Center for Community Life – $98M
- San Carlos School District, South San Carlos, CA – $72M
- Chabot College, Chabot-Las Positas Community College District, CA – $253M
- City College of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA – $222M
- San Lorenzo Library, San Lorenzo, CA – $12M
- Los Gatos Library, Los Gatos, CA – $19M
- Castro Valley Library, Castro Valley, CA – $21M